Full name of legal entity: Presshub
Email address: [email protected]
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at [email protected]ail.com OR go to Contactus in presshub.eu/us.
“Non-Personal Data" is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others. “Personal data" is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you with our Website (it does not include anonymized data). Personal data may include information such as your name, email address, password and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
What Data do we Collect About you and on What Ground do we Process It?
Generally, you control the amount and type of data you provide to us when using our Website. We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don't provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at [email protected]. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
How We Use Your Data:
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
Your Privacy and Legal Rights:
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at [email protected].
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data:
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences OR by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or OR by emailing us at [email protected] at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for five years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
The following are the types of cookies that we use on our website:
· These cookies are essential for enabling users’ navigation of the website, for the website to function properly, and for security purposes (e.g., to prevent fraudulent use). This category of cookies either cannot be disabled, or if disabled, may result in certain features of the website not working or functioning properly.
· These cookies are used to collect information about how users use our website, in order to improve our services and the way we offer them, as well assess performance of the Website Content and the way it is displayed on our website.
· Among other, we use the following third party cookies on our website:
Google Ad Manager
You may easily opt-out of our website’s data collection, sharing process and targeted advertising services by following the instructions below:
You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our website, or to indicate when a cookie is being used by us, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of your browser to learn more about how you can adjust your privacy and security settings. The following are some links which you may find helpful:
· You may opt-out of each cookie category listed above (except strictly necessary cookies) by using the cookie management tool provided on our website to change your setting preferences.
· You may opt-out directly from third party retargeting cookies or other ad-technology trackers through self-regulator services such as the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“ or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“ ”) website – .”) website –
· As we explained above, we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may collect certain information about you in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. These third party advertisers may provide ways for you to opt out from or limit their collection of information from and about you. Please refer to these third parties’ privacy policies to learn more. Please see: for more information.
Please note that once you choose opt out, part of the services provided by us may no longer be available and some features may not work if you revoke the data transfer. In addition, even if do opt-out, you may still receive some content and advertising, however it will not be targeted content or advertising.
We do share any collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
· We will share your information in this situation, only if we are required to do so in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with a court injunction, comply with tax authorities, etc.);
· We will share your information, solely to the extent needed in order to: (i) enforce our policies and agreements; or (ii) to investigate any potential violations thereof, including without limitations, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoings, suspected fraud or security issues;
· : We will share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights to defend ourselves against legal claims when necessary, subject to applicable law;
· : We will share your information, solely to the extent needed in order to prevent harm to the our rights, property or safety, as well as our users, yourself or any third party’s rights, property or safety;
· We may share Online Identifiers in order to calculate our advertising partner’s payments and to detect fraud.
We reserve the right to use, disclose or transfer (for business purposes or otherwise) aggregated and processed Non Personal Data to third parties, including, inter alia, affiliates, for various purposes including commercial use. This information may be collected, processed and analyzed by us and transferred in a combined, collectively and aggregated manner (i.e., your information is immediately aggregated with other users) to third parties.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Service.
You can choose from your profile settings to "Disable social features" or select which of your public information can be viewed by all users in reader or just your connections. Your shared items including comments. Import Subscriptions from another reader. You can import your subscriptions from Google Reader for example directly and we use only feeds without personal information.
Links to Other Websites:
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.